Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ghosts

So, its hard for me to say this, but...I live with two ghosts. SCOUTS HONOR!

How do I know this and why don't I run?

I shall explain. I moved into this particular house a number of years ago, it's a four story and the basement room, which opens out to the garden, was very cold from day one but this is to be expected from the lowest floor

Every time I went down to this room I felt irritation in the air, annoyance, like I shouldn't be there. Well I ignored it. Over the next two years there was a fair amount of drama in the house and so I didn't pay attention to the vibe in the basement.
After my divorce the house was empty for a while and then I moved back in. Now it was even MORE irritable in the basement and at time I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up as if someone was right behind me.!

Normally a person may run , but I've had a number o bizarre experiences in my life so it just pissed me off!
So I performed a completely improvised burnt sage ritual in every room. Just made up the words as I went along, basically saying

HEY THIS IS MY HOUSE NOW, IT'S THE WAY OF THE WORLD, DEAL WITH IT, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE.

Things seemed OK after that... then I had people stay over...

A pal who house sat for me called to ask if I had ghosts (hadn't told a soul..hard to get sitters if you do!) she said she had felt like she was being chased around the house when she was alone, more than one presence... as if to say

WHY ARE YOU HERE YOU SHOULD LEAVE!

She really didn't want to continue the job.

Now believe me when I tell you I was was not happy! So I Saged the house again on my return, this time very forcibly explaining the DEAL to whatever it was that wanted the house to itself. Im not afraid of these things and I let them know. This battle would continue on and off for a year. Then my GF at the time started feeling it. Now she is a lucid dreamer and has the ability to stop and confront something IN a dream if she doesn't like where its going! She had one experience where she felt I was sitting on the corner of the bed telling her she should wake up and leave and a vivid dream where she was being chased around the house by two men, one huge and one small. They were telling her she needed to get out! She stopped the dream and told them THEY should leave. They told her it was their house and they didn't want anyone else there, THEY HAD GOT RID OF THE WOMAN BEFORE AND THEY COULD GET RID OF HER!

So I made one final sage ceremony but this time I made them a promise it went like this

I HAVE FILLED THIS HOUSE WITH LOVE AND LAUGHTER, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT I COULD CARE LESS...BUT..IF YOU DONT QUIT RIGHT NOW I WILL SELL THIS HOUSE AND MAKE SURE I SELL IT TO THE LOUDEST, LARGEST, MOST OBNOXIOUS FAMILY I CAN FIND. YOU WILL WISH YOU HAD BEEN GOOD TO ME ! SO ITS TIME TO LIVE HARMONIOUSLY OR GET OUT!!

It has truly been peaceful since then, no visitor has experienced any weird vibes....although as I write this the hairs on the back of my neck are starting to rise....